Thursday, May 7, 2009

I deceided to give our town special Ed office a heads up about Ginger and going to school. I spoke with our school district person about this. She was exciterd and can't wait to see Ginger. Before she starts school, she will get a full eval, and go from there. Depends on when we bring her home, and she is comfortable here is when she will begin school. Even though USCIS hasn't said yes, or the Eastern European country she's in hasn't approved us either, but we're nearly done with our dossier, and the homestudy should be here anyday to forward to the USCIS. There is really no reason for us not to be approved anyway. Hang in there honey! Love you,

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you have a blog! I've been praying for Ginger and I am so glad she finally has a forever family! She's such a cutie.