Monday, June 7, 2010

I spoke with the Hep C RN this afternoon, we have SUCCESSFULLY eradicated the virus from Julias system. She will still have to finish the 24 week treatment plan with meds and labs. I was so chocked up with a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes. I also brought Julia to get glasses this morning. We were finally able to get a right script for her eyes. She ddn't flght or scream, like the last eye appt. I asked the optometrist about the glasses script, she said "not to get you very worried, becasue these glasses should really help her to see, but her nearsightedness is so bad, it makes her vision very poor, she is most likely in constant blurred vision, and can't most likely see beyond 3 feet" I was annoyed at the eye Dr appt, becasue we were there for almost 2.5 hrs, since they were so behind, I didn't ask about the script. Wow, wow, wow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment