Saturday, June 13, 2009

No news yet, the wait is killing me. Seems there was a mixup with Gingers diagnosis of DS, so that had to be changed , this apparently was the holdup for the dossier not submitted yet. Our facilitatator in Gingers country ws working hard to get this changed ASAP so she can submit our papers. We just want to get there ASAP, get her, get through their system, and the 5 of us get back and enjoy the New England summer. I,think about her all the time, is she ok...hungry..happy..sad..getting attention..laughing..crying, etc. When I hug our 2 kids, their is the empty spot waiting for Ginger to be in. The kids ask about her all the time, and when are we going to get her. Matty had an Ortho Dr appt a few days ago, and I asked the Dr his opinion on a pic of Ginger I received last April, when I looked at other than her adorable face, I thought I saw some possible Ortho probs. He felt that she could have some possible Ortho issues by looking at the pic, same ones I thought, but obviously nothing definative until he evaluates her. Dr felt that maybe she has some of the same Ortho issues that Matty has. the Dr said something really nice to me, "you have taken great care of Matthews Orthopedic probs, you know what to do, where to go, this little girl will be just fine, since you will be her mom" I felt some tears in my eyes at that. Basically, has been a wait and see since our letter to adopt Ginger and go get her which was submitted June 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment