Wednesday, June 17, 2009

the wait that was killing me to hear about Gingers country to approve us or not, we are APPROVED to see her, adopt her, give her the loving family she so needs. We have been told to expect to travel from June 30-July 10, but will know the definative date next week! I'm so psyched! Yesterday this seemed so surreal, but going out and buying toiletries, 2 matching summer outfits for Ashley and Ginger, getting sunscreeen, some of the things needed for our trip. Sicne Ashley and Matty have one, think ginger will need this too, keep the sun out of her eyes, her own Boston Red Sox hat. I'm nervous about flying with the kids, especially the 6 hr flight from Boston to Frankfurt, we'll manage.

5 comments:

  1. Really, no Yankees cap? (sorry, as a New Yorker I had to...I'd be more than happy to send her one...:-P )

    Congratulations!!!!!! I'll be praying for you and your sweet girl. I cannot believe you are going to get her. I prayed for her for SO LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly, you're funny, can't have a Yankees cap in this neck of the woods, known as RED SOX NATION! Ginger has her first RED SOX shirt, love it!
    thanks Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so close!! hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Glad it is time for you to go!!!

    ReplyDelete