Thursday, May 27, 2010

Jlula is becoming quite the self stimmer, and having more repeatative behavior. She was using a small plastic bucket shovel to tap on her lips, granted throw low muscle tone in the mix, did this for a good 45 mins, tried unsuccesfully to distract her. She would go back to get the shovel, I finally put it away, figured 45 mins was long enough. Now she has been stacking 2 small can of black olives over and over for 35 mins, just loving it. She also methodically open the velcro straps on her sneaks, open them closes them back and forth to each sneak can do this for quite a while. Oh well, could be worse, at least she's not hitting herself. Today Matts school has a a music assembly, where they sing Patriotic songs in honor of the Vets sicne it's nearly memorial day. We live near a National Park, the Old North Bridge in Concord, MA, this is where the Revolutionary war began Apr 19, 1775. It's such a nice park to walk around, and alot of history. Julia and I went there for a walk yesterday morning. I'm looking at the statue of a Minuteman, thinking, the local Minutemen-Patriots began their fight for their freedom from the British Monarchy, and than I heard a loud sound, knew it was a Fighter Jet from the local Air Force Base, it flew over our heads so fast, low, and loud that I covered Julias ears. I thought this is where our freedom began, and continues on today. I know America isn't perfect, but I'm proud to be an American, God bless our troops, and God bless America.

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete